Solidariy, fairness and partnership
These values are very important for us as an employer. These principles also shape the relationship with our employees and that of our employees with each other. Team spirit and solidarity, professionalism in a positive atmosphere, support in the team - all this is part of our culture.
A lot of good reasons for Koch
Introductory text - Why is Koch a good employer, why is it worthwhile to become an employee at Koch? What "relationship" does Koch strive for with his employees? Family and long-term, etc.
- An intensive orientation period
- Continuous development of your skills
- A demanding, varied job
- The opportunity to contribute and realize your own ideas
- A dynamic, professional and inspiring team and working environment with a very good atmosphere, which can also be experienced in leisure time
- Exemplary working conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent social benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive salary structures
- Free drinks (water, coffee, etc.)
- Annual barbecue with the whole family, Christmas party, invitations to staff dinners
- regular ADAC driver training on the Hockenheimring
- ...and lots of fun!